- What camera do you use? Most of the pictures are taken with my Nikon D80 and Nikon D200, occasionally I post a picture I took with someone else’s miscellaneous camera.
- Where do you edit your photos? If they’re edited, I usually edit in Photoshop CS4.
- What lens do you use? 18-200mm zoom lens, 10.55 mm fisheye (not anymore it was stolen), and occasionally a 12-14 mm wide angle. I used the fisheye for underwater pictures.
- How did you take the underwater pictures? With my Nikon D200 in a housing.
- How much did your underwater housing cost/Where did you get it/What brand is it? I got my Nikon D200, fisheye lens, wide angle lens, and underwater housing all for $1500 from a friend. The underwater housing is Aquatica brand, it’ll probably cost more to buy than what I got it for.
- I live in Hawaii and want to model for you! If you live on Oahu, just send me a message here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try to schedule something!
- Who are your models?/Can I have their tumblr URL? You can find each model’s name, the photos I took of them, and the link to their tumblr (if they have one) on the Models page. I’ve also listed their instagram if you wish to follow them there.
- What bikini brands do you like/own? I own Acacia Swimwear, Victoria’s Secret tops, San Lorenzo Bikinis, Coulbourne, and some other pieces from here and there. I’m planning on getting bikinis from brands I adore such as Mikoh and Frankie’s Bikinis.
- Check out my blog/Promote? I’ll always check them out if you send me a ask me to and I’ll follow if I like your blog. I only promote my models though, sorry!
- What’s your theme?Photosynthesis by Josh Dawson.
- I asked a question and it never got answered, why not? As to not clutter up my blog, but answer questions publicly so other with the same question may see the answer, all of my messages from the beginning of 2013 and later are answered here —> http://ask.fm/caramiaphotography. I’ll also respond privately so you don’t have to keep checking for it. I often answer my messages all at once when I have time to check them so please be patient! Answers from before 2013 are archived here: http://www.formspring.me/caraphotography
- ~ My name is Cara, I am a 17 year old aspiring photographer.
- ~ I live on Oahu, Hawaii and have my whole life. I absolutely love it here, it really is paradise.
- ~ I get a lot of questions about my diet/exersize. I do ballet but aside from that I don’t work out. And I eat a lot, mostly unhealthy but I love healthy food too.
- If I don’t post pictures for a while/Reblog my own old photos just to keep posts coming: I’m busy with my life. It’s harder to keep posting because I don’t just reblog, I post only my pictures, so every post has to be a recent or old photoshoot. And I don’t always have a lot of time for a photoshoot in between work and school.
- Don’t repost my photos please: I’ve seen my pictures on blogs not reblogged from me and posted by someone else without permission or credit. Please don’t intentionally do this, if you want it on your blog then just reblog it. If you did it without realizing it was mine, please add me as the source of the image. I do understand that some of my photos are very viral and I can’t expect everyone to know who the photographer is so I don’t mind too much, but if I send you a message asking to add me as the source then please do.
- Not really “photography”? All photos on here are taken by me or of me. That said, sometimes I may post photos that aren’t serious/modeling photography but rather fun photos with friends.